Our experienced in house Front end developers and Designers live and breathe design to understand what keeps users clicking. We would aim to
- Keep the interface simple
- Create consistency using common elements
- Be purposeful in page layout to draw attention to vital elements
- Strategic colour and texture
- Good typography to create hierarchy and clarity
We would also avoid re-inventing the wheel by following popular interface design, allowing visitors to quickly understand the purpose of the page. The classic ‘burger’ menu is a case in point, everyone now knows what to do with three horizontal lines at the top of a page!