One of the most popular CMS systems today, it’s estimated that WordPress is used for 25% of all known websites.
Even though off the shelf, it is still very customisable. Through plugins and themes, your website can become pretty much anything from a simplistic blog to complex e-commerce store.
Trusted extensions can cover bookings, ticket sales, subscriptions, member only areas and social channel management.
Why Use WordPress:
- Suitable for all websites, not just blogs.
- Very robust. Can be used for any size website and business.
- SEO Friendly right out of the box as well as supporting SEO plugins.
- Supports responsive sites and themes.
- It’s constantly updated to increase security.
- A low cost option for building a site
WordPress allows you update online content very easily and it’s user friendly interface means you can learn how to use it in minutes.