One of the most popular CMS systems in use today, it’s estimated that WordPress is used for 25% of all known websites.
Even though WordPress is an off-the-shelf solution, it is still very customisable. Through plugins and themes, your website can become pretty much anything, from a simplistic blog to complex e-commerce store.
Trusted extensions can cover bookings, ticket sales, subscriptions, member-only areas and social channel management.
Reasons to use WordPress:
- Suitable for all websites, not just blogs
- Very robust. Can be used for any size website and business
- SEO-friendly right out-of-the-box as well as supporting SEO plugins
- Supports responsive sites and themes
- Constantly updated to increase security
- A low-cost option
This popular platform allows you to update online content very easily and it’s user-friendly interface means you can learn how to use it in minutes.